Someone entered a vehicle and attempted to remove property at 201 S. Estes Drive at 7:30 p.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person entered a 1993 white Jeep Wrangler, reports state.

Someone attempted to break into and enter a vehicle in a parking lot at 800 Pritchard Ave., between 6:30 and 6:52 p.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The suspect attempted to enter a vehicle by pulling on the door handle, according to police reports. The vehicle was a 2009 grey Toyota Scion, reports state.

Someone disturbed the peace and trespassed in a restaurant at 450 S. Elliott Road at 2:30 p.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person created a disturbance both inside of a Burger King and in the business’ parking lot, reports state.

Someone broke into and entered into a home at 326 Wesley Drive between 11:35 a.m. and 3 p.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person removed a window recessed air conditioner unit to gain entry to the interior of the residence, according to reports. A laptop computer and a computer bag — valued at $520 in total — were stolen, reports state.

Someone was concealing merchandise at a grocery store at 1129 Weaver Dairy Road between 9:45 a.m. and 10:06 a.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person concealed condoms in a backpack and stole them from a Food Lion, reports state. The Trojan condoms were valued at $10, reports state.

Someone slammed into and broke a screen door at 301 Glade St., between 8:30 and 8:40 p.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.