Someone was bitten by a dog in a parking lot at 5 p.m. Friday at 305 W. Rosemary St., according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person reached into the dog’s mouth and tried to grab a bone, but was injured in the process, reports state.

Someone lost property at 114 Justice St. between 1:09 and 1:14 p.m. Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person reported to police that a sum of cash totaling $800 could not be found, reports state.

Someone committed larceny from a residence at 800 Pritchard Ave. at midnight Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person stole a bicycle from the back porch of the residence, reports state. The bicycle was valued at $750, according to reports.

Someone committed a drug violation at 100 S. Estes Drive at 2:41 a.m. Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person possessed marijuana, according to reports.

Someone committed simple assault at 410 W. Franklin St. at around 9:49 a.m. Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person used his or her fist to strike another individual on the side of the face, according to police reports.

Police responded to reports of loud music and a party at a residence at 108 McMasters St. at 12:54 a.m. Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person at the house was having a large party, reports state.

Someone was cited for trespassing at 157 E. Rosemary St. at 12:51 a.m. Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person did not leave the property after being asked to leave, reports state.