kvetch:
v.1 (Yiddish) to complain

Rain rain go away, and take your gross little brother humidity with you.

So glad that LeBron’s headband could finally get the fifteen minutes of fame it deserved.

If you thought peer evaluations were the appropriate venue to note that you didn’t understand a third of the project, you need to do some personal evaluations.

To the girl who decided to do bird calls and wake up every bird in the quad at 1:30 in the morning: THANKS SO MUCH.

A shoutout to all the buses that arrive just after I’ve given up and walked 30 yards away from the stop: Awesome.

How long until the bus comes? Long enough for you to get NextBus and stop asking me stupid questions.

To the girl performing a footjob on her group partner in Davis: Those private study rooms have windows.

Dear drama queen in Davis with relationship issues: You used the F word so many times it almost made its way into my personal statement.

To my physics professor who laughed in our faces about the 32-page final: Complaining about how long it takes to write isn’t making me feel any less justified in making your course evaluation bleed.

The Kvetching Board and Overheard at UNC: Neither can live (and be funny) while the other survives.

Send your one-to-two sentence entries to opinion@dailytarheel.com by text or email.