Kvetching Board for November 22, 2013

kvetch:
v.1 (Yiddish) to complain

Senior year: where the percent of classes you attend is nearly as pitiful as our team’s free-throw percentage.

To the girl who grabbed my crotch before asking me to buy you a drink: Bold strategy, but a simple smile and hair twirl would have sufficed — not that I minded.

Despite what others say, the UNC bench looks great this year. Then again, half are wearing suits.

JADM! I’m the cat on the corner of Longview Street, and nobody “owns” me. I worked hard to train this man to pay my vet bills, feed me and brush my coat daily. You better back off my man, bitch.

Thanksgiving is neither really fall nor winter. It’s very confusing — so we just kind of slaughter a turkey.

You know the world is in trouble when your first thought watching a bowerbird’s mating ritual is, “Hey, it’s twerking!”

My kvetching record for the semester is 1-7. What am I, the football team?

Like every other Carolina student, I sometimes struggle to feel smart — but I beat the Elite Four the other day, so at least I’ve got that going for me.

Girl walking my way / Saw way more than I cared to /Leggings worn as pants.

Joe Biden visits campus: All of a sudden athletes are getting yelled at by police for having motorized vehicles on the sidewalk.

I got really excited because I thought I saw Joel James, but then he walked into the UL …

To our clogged washing machine that keeps eating everyone’s eh … ladies’ undergarments: This has gone on far too thong and it’s getting draining.

White girls on campus be like Aretha Franklin. Can’t get any R-E-S-P-E-C-T around here.
I’d totally let the first-year who played Sweeney Todd bake me into a pie … or pretty much anything he wants to do to me, really.

To the graduate student who demanded the author of a lame kvetch apologize and repent: Epic troll bro!

Let’s be honest, the worst part of driving down South Road isn’t the crosswalks or traffic, it’s the 102 Jamz dead spot in front of the Union.

Say what you will about HvZ. At least we’re not playing “Catch an Illegal Immigrant.” Lookin’ at you, University of Texas.

Congrats to the new chancellor and provost on their new Audi and BMW! Clearly representing the University’s new values.

To the random guy who Facebook-messaged me asking for sex by saying he wanted to be bumped by a ginger: What?

Send your one-to-two sentence entries to opinion@dailytarheel.com, subject line ‘kvetch.’