Kvetching Board for July 24, 2014

kvetch:

v.1 (Yiddish) to complain

Can someone explain decaf coffee to me? Not the what, just the why.

When you’re feeling down, just remember that Zac Efron has a YOLO tattoo.

People have been criticizing Marquise’s passing ability lately, but I assure you he can make a pass at me any time.

I paid a few extra bucks so I could live in LUX, now I have no where to live and that sucks so thanks a bunch you suck...

LDOC during summer school is like watching the U.S. in the World Cup — there’s not much to celebrate, but I’ll be drinking anyway.

I McCant believe that scandal has snuck into our basketball program, but I McAdoo think we’ll have a great season next year!

I’m glad we still get Alert Carolina during the summer. I wanna know all about the heavy rain and mysterious door-openings I’m missing.

I’d be more likely to read the DTH online if I wasn’t assaulted by a balloon ad every time I open a link on my phone.

I do love Sup Dogs, but do the super skinny waitresses have to be there reminding me I’ll never look like that after eating here?

Why can’t our paper have a Missed Connections section? Yours truly, the girl with the red shirt from the party who doesn’t want to die alone.

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes is also what they call the first frat party after summer break.

Send your one-to-two sentence entries to opinion@dailytarheel.com, subject line ‘kvetch.’