Kvetching board for Jan. 16, 2015

kvetch:

v.1 (Yiddish) to complain

To all the teachers who said, “there is no such thing as a stupid question,” syllabus week will always prove you wrong.

To the person who kvetched about an attractive lifeguard, what did this guard look like? Inquiring egos want to know.

If only my relationships lasted longer than the giant permanent puddle outside the UL...

If you’re wearing flip-flops and I can smell your feet from across class, you probably shouldn’t be wearing flip-flops.

basic - (adj.): a girl who gets caught watching “The Devil Wears Prada” in the library.

Senior year electives got me reading cookbooks for class??

I turned 22 this week! Meanwhile, I’m still recuperating from my 21st.

Clicked the wrong number in my contacts and called my hookup instead of my house. Cool.

Classes cancelled before 10? Good thing my first class starts at 10:10.

Hey, Carol and Jim — how about showing some real leadership in 2015 and start by apologizing to Mary Willingham? We are all holding our breath.

A haiku for State fans: ?You blew it again. ?So much hate, yet so few wins. ?Marcus owns your soul.

Anyone else concerned UNC hasn’t announced a graduation speaker yet? Apparently we literally can’t even give away honorary degrees.

New strategy for trolling N.C. State: Refer to them as “UNC-Raleigh.”

I’m fine with this cold as long as it keeps Gary out of the quad.

There’s no clearer sign of the decline of print journalism than that this year’s “Daily Tar Hell” was printed on an 8.5-by-11 inch piece of paper.

At this point, we should probably just paint parking spaces in front of the Old Well for the news trucks.

Between Foxcatcher and C.D. Mock, my kids are never going to wrestle.

Of the 20 acting nominees for the Oscars, all 20 are white. I don’t think I need to say anything else.

Bravo, P.J.! Looks like all those drama classes you took are paying off.

To the dude at Sup Dogs whom I advised to put all his money on Oregon: Oops.

Their state? One of unhealthy paranoia.

Send your one-to-two ?sentence entries to ?opinion@dailytarheel.com, subject line ‘kvetch.’