Kvetching board for Jan. 9, 2015

kvetch:

v.1 (Yiddish) to complain

It is simply unfair that my Spanish class meets in Mitchell — what about my “right to Dey?”

A haiku for those of us starting our last semester: Where did the time go?/Oh God, I’m an adult now/Someone make it stop

I was excited to get socks for Christmas this year and felt really old, but then remembered I still can’t buy my own alcohol.

Cory Mock: Making news again for UNC wrestling, all the way from Chattanooga!

If you aren’t going to heat the bathrooms, can you hand out catheters?

Yeah so this whole “move classes back 5 minutes to give more time between two classes” is working out perfectly. All my classes aren’t starting on time and they also don’t seem to know when to end. But, hey, I’m not complaining.

No (insert relative name here), I have not taken any paper classes throughout my time at UNC, but thanks for asking.

Apparently I’m even less cool on my last FDOC than I was on my first — ate lunch alone in the library and had to use a map in public.

I’m fine getting a few C’s this semester if it’ll get us a few more degrees.

Is an “alcohol sweater” really inappropriate classroom attire when it’s 12 F? Alsolboozely not!

They’re opening a non-religious church in Chapel Hill! Right down the street from the public country club, pacifist shooting range and vegan steakhouse.

P.J.’s still playing the bad boy in Charlotte: Suspended in December and eight minutes last night. P.J. Hairston: Tar Heel.

To all of those starry-eyed freshmen who are just starting to get the hang of college: Could you cut it out? You’re making me feel old and crotchety. Sincerely, a senior.

To the lifeguard who stood directly in front of the pool’s pace clock: You make a better door than a window. But you sure are a fine-looking door.

Many people use botox to “feel young again,” but I have chosen to take the route of retaking Chemistry 101 as a senior to immerse myself in the youth of this university.

The worst part about breaking up with someone who has a meal plan is saying goodbye to dining hall cookies.

Hey DTH Quickhits, here’s a Kvetch for you: when Quickhits uses ‘good’ and “Dook’ in the same sentence, I want to quick(ly)hit something.

Send your one-to-two ?sentence entries to ?opinion@dailytarheel.com, subject line ‘kvetch.’