Kvetching board for Feb. 20, 2015

kvetch:

v.1 (Yiddish) to complain

If I learned anything during the SBP campaign, it’s the fact that Houston Summers is Ryan Reynolds’ long lost twin.

If you put on real pants this Tuesday, you’re doing snow days wrong.

Women of UNC, I’m not sure how we are all of college-aged and above yet still haven’t quite fully grasped the concept of flushing a toilet after each use.

Alert Carolina: Do you stay awake all night deciding if 8 a.m. classes will be cancelled or not? Because I did while waiting for you to decide.

Over the snow break I spent my time wisely, living vicariously through the entirety of Super Mario Sunshine from start to finish. Shoutout to me?

I feel like Buddy the Elf waiting for Santa when it snows. SAA...LERT CAROLINAAA!!!

There should be a mandatory first-year seminar for all in-stater’ called: How to Maneuver the Snow 101.

BRB while I freeze to death on the way to class. Thanks Carol.

Hey UNC students, instead of spending your energy protesting some a-hole who died 124 years ago maybe you could be protesting the a-holes on the BOG who are hurting our campus right now. Just sayin’.

Fifty Shades of Grey? With this weather it’s more like Fifty Layers of Fleece – amirite?

Seriously considering taking an ostentatious tumble in the pit just to really drive home to Carol that she done goofed.

The nice thing about playing Duke is that even if UNC loses, the Crazies still have to wake up in the morning and go to Duke.

There’s no sadder sight than the police equipment that would have been used in the event of a Franklin Street rush sitting untouched on the sidewalk.

Houston Summers looks like he could be Kathryn Walker’s babysitter.

New idea for the Pit redesign: Ice-skating rink.

If the Board of Governors really wanted to shut down the centers and institutes, they’d just have to install snow machines outside all the liberal arts buildings.

Win or lose, we shouldn’t have to go to class the day after a Duke game: It ought to be either a national holiday or day of mourning.

If the temperature’s a smaller number than the time of my first class, I’m not going.

Send your one-to-two ?sentence entries to ?opinion@dailytarheel.com, subject line ‘kvetch.’