Police log for February 20, 2015

• Someone reported loud music on the 700 block of Trinity Court at 12:25 a.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone reported a dispute at the Spotted Dog restaurant at 11:54 a.m. Wednesday, according to Carrboro police reports.

The person was a non-paying customer who used the restroom facilities at the restaurant, reports state.

• Someone reported a suspicious person on the 100 block of Culbreth Road at 12:14 a.m. Thursday, according to Carrboro police reports.

• Someone reported a missing person at Rams Head Dining Hall at 5:51 p.m. Wednesday, according to reports from the UNC Department of Public Safety.

• Someone reported a person possessing and concealing drug paraphernalia at Cobb Residence Hall at 1:09 a.m. Thursday, according to reports from the UNC Department of Public Safety.

• Someone reported damage to property on the 1000 block of Weaver Dairy Road at 11:33 p.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person burned a playground structure, valued at $1,000, reports state.

• Someone reported property damage in Coker Hall and Genome Sciences Building at 5:34 p.m. Saturday, according to reports from the UNC Department of Public Safety.

• Someone was trespassing in Ehringhaus Residence Hall at 12:35 a.m. Sunday, according to reports from the UNC Department of Public Safety.