Police log for Sept. 16, 2015

• Someone reported a suspicious condition at the 300 block of East Main Street at 8:34 p.m. Monday, according to Carrboro police reports.

The person was standing at the entrance of a restaurant and telling people they were going to die, reports state.

• Someone was driving while impaired at 408 W. Rosemary St. at 1:29 a.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone spray-painted town property at Bolin Creek at East Franklin Street at 1:43 p.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone vandalized a pool house wall at 216 N. Roberson St. at 2:49 p.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person caused $50 in damage, reports state.

• Someone disturbed the peace at 998 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. at 10:15 a.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

Drivers argued due to road rage, disturbing the peace, reports state.

• Someone reported a suspicious car at the 600 block of Morgan Creek Road at 11:21 a.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone broke into and entered a residence on the 1100 block of Hillsborough Road between 7 a.m. and 6:23 p.m. Monday, according to Carrboro police reports.

The person stole a flatscreen TV, a laptop, a tablet and silver beaded jewelry, worth $3,430 in total, and caused $800 in damage, reports state.