Kvetching Board for Nov. 20, 2015

kvetch:

v.1 (Yiddish) to complain

To the ‘None too Soon Transferee’: If “Carolina in My Mind” elicits rage, I suggest practicing Mindful Meditation. Repeat after me ... DUKE SUCKS, DUKE SUCKS, DUKE SUCKS.

UNC School of Media and Journalism: “Start here, never stop” because even as a second semester senior you won’t get into the classes you need to graduate.

Somehow I went to bed one night in the land of opportunity, woke up and found myself in a state that denies entrance to refugees and victims of war.

To the people nodding vigorously throughout class: Are you that excited about class or just falling asleep and waking up every second?

When you want to go to the basketball game but are literally too tired to leave your bed.

How is UNC still ranked 17th in the Playoffs Poll? I am not one for conspiracy theories, but something is rotten in Denmark.

I will not be thankful until the end of exams. This upcoming break is going to be filled with me freaking out about my 20 page paper but never actually writing it.

The David Price Retirement Announcement, hosted by UNC College Republicans, was sad. Even the b-team Pit preachers get a larger crowd than that.

Hell hath no fury like going into Lenoir after lunch time and before dinner and realizing there is literally nothing to eat.

JUMPMAN JUMPMAN JUMPMAN I am up to nothing.

Tbh I miss fat Kennedy.

Remember Frank Ocean?

“Folks wanna pop off about ideas for kvetches — send your one-to-two sentence entries to opinion@dailytarheel.com, subject line ‘kvetch.’ “

Dey Hall is a frat house. Fight me, Romance Languages department.

I’m too drunk* for kvetches this week.

*tired from all of my schoolwork

If we can’t go to Shooters, where will I be able to dance in a cage suspended from the ceiling?? *looks at TOPO longingly*

Tough times for Matt Fajack lol.

I kind of like Folt’s Audi.

I don’t think race is a problem in Amerihahahahahahahahaha. Just kidding, it’s a massive issue that no one is addressing.

Matt Fajack is most definitely the police. Interpret that as you will.

Marquise, you’ve had a great year. But you’ve got a pointy dome, my dude.

Send your one-to-two 
sentence entries to 
opinion@dailytarheel.com, subject line ‘kvetch’