All up in your business for Feb. 5, 2016

Huntington Learning Center 

Huntington Learning Center opened its new Chapel Hill location Monday. 

The company has been operating since 1977. It aims to help students from all grades achieve academic success through personalized study programs and individual attention. 

The center employs only certified teachers and has a very flexible schedule to adapt to the students' needs.

“We are here for the kids,” said Bill Martinez, the owner of the academy.

“When my daughter was little, she benefited from tutoring and improved her learning skills. Now she is a professor, and we work together to return the favor that we received back then to the next generation. In Huntington, we do anything for the kids.”

The center is currently searching for both new students and professors.

CMIT Solutions to open a cybersecurity office in Chapel Hill

CMIT Solutions is a nationwide provider of information technology services and solutions for small and mid-sized businesses. 

For a monthly fee, the company’s local franchises deal with the informatics of their clients, including unifying communication tools, increasing security demands and governmental technology requirements for specific industries.

John Cole is the owner of the offices recently inaugurated in Chapel Hill. 

His team will cover the Orange County, Chapel Hill and South Durham areas.

“Our company has a long history. We have been helping small business to adjust to the technological challenges of our time for more than eighteen years," Cole said. "We believe in local businesses, because they do a better job serving and building trust with our clients."

A new restaurant opened on Henderson Street

Mandey Brown, the owner of Zog's Art Bar & Pool Hall, expanded her business with the inauguration of Imbibe, a new restaurant that will offer several high quality menus and dishes such as pizza or meatballs. 

The restaurant is located right beneath Zog’s off Henderson Street. The restaurant opened Friday. 

Brown expects to both maintain her previous customers and attract new ones now that she is moving forward in her entrepreneur career.

“The restaurant is going to be well-coming and modern," Brown said. 

"Our clients could just come and have dinner, but they will also be able to buy a bottle of wine or a six-pack of beers. We are going to offer products that are not sold anywhere else in Chapel Hill."