Police log for May 12, 2016

• Someone reported the theft of a Honda Pilot on the 300 block of Forbush Mountain Drive between 12:30 a.m. and 11 a.m. on May 8, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The car is worth $18,000, the report states.

• Someone broke a window and entered a residence on the 400 block of Englewood Drive at 8:45 a.m. on May 10 and stole six keys worth a total of $25, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone broke down a door and entered a residence on the 100 block of Stateside Drive at 8:01 p.m. on May 10, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person stole a computer worth $900 and jewelry worth $300, the report states.

• Someone reported theft by the employees of a restaurant on the 100 block of N.C. 54 between 11 p.m. on May 9 and 10:08 a.m. on May 10, according to Carrboro police reports. The person stole $592.50 in cash from the restaurant’s safe, the report states.

• Someone violated a court order by breaking into and entering a residence on the 300 block of Bolin Forest Drive between 3:45 a.m. and 3:50 a.m. on May 10, according to Carrboro police reports. The person broke into a shed and used a ladder from the shed to climb onto the roof of the house, the report states.

• Someone broke the windshield of a Tar Heel Taxi on the 100 block of Hamilton Road at 2:40 a.m. on May 11, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person was involved in a dispute with their significant other, the report states.