Friday December 9th

Police log for Oct.10, 2016

• Someone reported breaking and entering of a vehicle on the 700 block of North Columbia Street at 2:49 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole computer parts worth $80, reports state.

• Someone communicated threats on the 400 block of West Franklin Street at 3:58 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone reported soliciting on the 400 block of Tinkerbell Road at 5:44 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone reported a runaway juvenile on the 6100 block of Drew Hill Lane at 5:38 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone reported larceny on the 100 block of West Franklin Street at 6:29 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole a backpack containing a laptop, computer power cord, two calculators, a dorm key and a textbook, all valued at $2,085, reports state.

• Someone reported breaking and entering and trespassing on the 400 block of Ironwoods Drive at 7:02 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stepped inside the residence and refused to leave, reports state.

• Someone reported a suspicious person on the 100 block of Bright Sun Place at 10:15 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person was standing on the victim’s front porch, reports state.

• Someone reported loud music and a party on the 400 block of East Rosemary Street at 1:43 a.m. Friday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone communicated threats on the 400 block of Smith Level Road at 5:23 a.m. Thursday, according to Carrboro police reports.

• Someone reported a suspicious condition on the 200 block of Sweet Bay Place at 8:07 a.m. Thursday, according to Carrboro police reports.

• Someone reported larceny on the 200 block of N.C. 54 at 12:45 p.m. Thursday, according to Carrboro police reports.

The person stole a wallet, ID, bag, cologne, cash and two Wal-Mart gift cards, worth $246, reports state.

• Someone reported possession of a schedule II controlled substance and possession of paraphernalia on the 1900 block of Jones Ferry Road at 1:28 p.m. Thursday, according to Carrboro police reports.

• Someone reported possession with intent to distribute on the 200 block of Old Fayetteville Road at 1:47 p.m. Thursday, according to Carrboro police reports.

The person was found with six grams of cocaine, reports state.

• Someone reported loud music and a party on the 200 block of N.C. 54 at 3:22 a.m. Friday, according to Carrboro police reports.

The Daily Tar Heel's 2022 Year in Review