Police log for Oct. 11, 2016

• Someone reported loud music and a party on the 300 block of West Rosemary Street at 11:26 p.m Friday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. 

• Someone committed strong armed robbery at the 100 block of South Estes Drive at 11:16 p.m. Friday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole $15 and then hit the victim in the face, reports state. 

• Someone reported a breaking and entering of a vehicle on the 100 block of North Street at 12:27 a.m. Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. 

The person stole items valued at $49 total from an unlocked car, reports state. 

• Someone reported a breaking and entering with force and automobile theft from Franklins Street Auto at 601 W. Franklin St. at 5:44 p.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person broke through the back door and stole a car and car keys, valued $7,050, reports state. 

• Someone reported damage to property at Wallace Parking Deck at 150 E. Rosemary St. at 7:29 p.m. Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. 

The person drove through the parking gate arm, valued at $1,200, reports state. 

• Someone reported larceny at The Franklin Hotel at 311 W. Franklin St. at 12:55 a.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. 

The person stole an iPad, valued at $300, reports state. 

• Someone reported non-criminal damage to property on the 700 block of Churchill Drive at 9:43 p.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

A tree limb fell through a roof, valued at $5,000, reports state.