Police Log for Oct. 12, 2016

• Someone reported breaking and entering of a vehicle and attempted larceny on the 600 block of Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard at 6:08 a.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone reported loud music and a party on the 100 block of East Longview Street at 10:40 p.m. Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone reported loud music and a party on the 100 block of Cameron Court at 12:28 a.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone reported loud music and a party on the 1400 block of Legacy Terrace at 1:02 a.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone reported loud music and a party on the 100 block of East Longview Street at 3:01 a.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone reported breaking and entering on the 700 block of Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard at 4:14 a.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone reported breaking and entering of a vehicle and attempted larceny on Cobb Terrace at 6:08 a.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person did $100 of damage, reports state.

• Someone reported breaking and entering of a vehicle and attempted larceny on the 600 block of Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard at 6:17 a.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person did $200 in damage, reports state.

• Someone reported breaking and entering and larceny from a vehicle on the 100 block of North Street at 10:33 a.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole a backpack and an Apple Macbook worth $1,530, reports state.

• Someone reported vandalism and disturbing the peace on the 1800 block of Fordham Boulevard at 2:37 p.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person damaged a dining plate valued at $2, reports state.

• Someone reported larceny of a tip jar from the Yogurt Pump on the 100 block of West Franklin Street at 4:31 p.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The tip jar was valued at $7, reports state.

• Someone reported larceny from a vehicle on the 500 block of Weaver Dairy Road at 5:22 p.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole a purse, credit cards and cash valued at $247, reports state.