Friday December 9th

Police log for Oct. 13, 2016

• Someone reported loud music and a party on the 400 block of Hillsborough Street at 10:37 p.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone was driving while impaired on the 900 block of Old Lystra Road at 12:23 a.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone reported breaking and entering and larceny on the 300 block of West Rosemary Street at 6:28 p.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole a GoPro, sunglasses, sneakers, a radio and a hat, valued at $1,270, reports state.

• Someone reported larceny of a bicycle on the 100 block of South Graham Street at 2:17 p.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The bike is valued at $400, reports state.

• Someone reported larceny shoplifting on the 100 block of East Franklin Street at 2:17 p.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole makeup valued at $20, reports state.

• Someone reported breaking and entering and larceny from a vehicle on the 1100 block of Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard at 6:27 p.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole a handbag, pager, keys, an ID, wallet, credit cards, cash, an umbrella and a cell phone, valued at $669 in total, reports state.

• Someone reported a suspicious package on the 100 block of Regent Place at 3:39 p.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone reported a missing person on the 100 block of Kenilworth Place at 4:35 p.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The Daily Tar Heel's 2022 Year in Review