Monday December 5th

Police log for Oct. 17, 2016

• Someone reported larceny at the 300 block of Chesapeake Way at 3:29 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole jewelry, watches and gift cards, valued at $4,500 total, reports state.

• Someone disturbed the peace at the 1000 block of Willow Drive at 4:11 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone communicated threats at the 200 block of Roberson Street at 7:30 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person threatened to shoot the victim, reports state.

• Someone reported a loud party at the 300 block of Rosemary Street at 9:42 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone reported larceny at the 500 block of North Greensboro Street at 10:15 a.m. Friday, according to Carrboro police reports.

The person took a bicycle, valued at $330, reports state.

• Someone reported attempted shoplifting at Weaver Street Market at 101 E. Weaver St. at 9:45 p.m. Thursday, according to Carrboro police reports.

• Someone reported a loud noise at the 100 block of Cheek Street at 9:54 p.m. Thursday, according to Carrboro police reports.

• Someone reported larceny at the CVS pharmacy at 200 N. Greensboro St. at 10:16 p.m. Thursday, according to Carrboro police reports.

The person stole one beer, valued at $7.49, reports state.

• Someone reported a loud party at the 400 block of Jones Ferry Road at 4:11 a.m. Friday, according to Carrboro police reports.

• Someone reported a suspicious person at the 300 block of Smith Level Road at 11:51 a.m. Friday, according to Carrboro police reports.

• Someone reported a suspicious person at the 300 block of East Main Street at 11:10 a.m. Friday, according to Carrboro police reports.

The Daily Tar Heel's 2022 Year in Review