Police log for Oct. 19, 2016

• Someone reported loud music and a party on the 500 block of Chapel Street at 1:17 a.m. Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone reported damage to property and failure to pay a taxi cab on the 2300 block of NC-54 at 1:39 a.m. Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

Reports state the person vomited in a taxi cab and then ran into the woods without paying, leaving $100 of damage.

• Someone refused to leave a residence on the 100 block of Culbreth Park Drive at 2:47 a.m. Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone reported arson and trespassing on the 100 block of Kingsbury Drive at 3:06 a.m. Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person set a front door mat on fire, causing $25 in damage, reports state.

• Someone was driving after consuming alcohol under the age of 21 on the 100 block of Creel Street at 3:14 a.m. Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone reported gunshots on the 700 block of South Merritt Mill Road at 5:13 a.m. Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone reported credit card fraud on the 500 block of Ashley Court at 4:12 p.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone reported larceny on the 300 block of East Franklin Street at 1:45 p.m. Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person took a purse, wallets, breast pump supplies, gift cards, cash and debit cards all valued at $676, reports state.

• Someone reported loud noise on the 200 block of Conner Drive at 5:25 p.m. Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone reported larceny of a bicycle at Morrison Residence Hall at 9:00 a.m. Tuesday, according to Department of Public Safety reports.

• Someone reported a sinkhole at Phillips Hall at 6:38 p.m. Monday, according to Department of Public Safety reports.