Friday December 9th

Police log for Oct. 24, 2016

• Someone broke and entered on the 2700 block of Homestead Road at 2:38 a.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person kicked the front door open during an argument, reports state.

• Someone disturbed the peace on the 600 block of Christopher Road at 3:22 a.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone disturbed the peace on the 1000 block of N.C. 54 at 2:25 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone reported larceny on the 100 block of East Franklin Street at 9:54 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole a backpack, headphones and a button-up shirt, valued at $60 total, reports state.

• Someone reported larceny on the 1500 block of East Franklin Street at 4:15 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports..

The person stole two credit cards from the victim’s vehicle, reports state.

• Someone committed larceny at Johnny T-Shirt at 128 East Franklin St. at 5:00 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole a hat, valued at $20.99, reports state.

• Someone committed assault by pointing a gun at the intersection of Fordham Boulevard and Manning Drive at 5:21 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person pointed a handgun at another driver, reports state.

• Someone committed armed robbery at the Pizza Hut at 1728 Fordham Blvd. at 9:55 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole a cell phone, valued at $150, and $530 in cash, reports state.

• Someone reported found property at the bus stop on the 2500 block of Homestead Road at 7:44 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person found a wallet and $60 in cash, reports state.

• Someone trespassed at the Whole Foods at 81 South Elliot Rd. at 9:17 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person was intoxicated in the store, reports state.

• Someone reported trespassing on the 600 block of Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard at 4:24 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The Daily Tar Heel's 2022 Year in Review