Police log for Oct. 25, 2016

• Someone reported trespassing on the 1700 block of Legion Road at 1:14 a.m. Friday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone reported burglary with force, larceny from a building and automobile theft on the 700 block of North Columbia Street at 1:14 p.m. Friday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person broke into a house, stole a PS4, a video game and car keys, then stole a 2007 Blue Toyota FJ Cruiser, worth a total of $15,451, reports state.

• Someone intimidated another person at the Quality Inn at 1740 Fordham Blvd. at 2:49 a.m. Friday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone communicated threats and was publicly intoxicated on the 100 block of Henderson Street at 3:11 a.m. Friday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone found a wallet on the 100 block of East Rosemary Street at 9:16 a.m. Friday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone communicated threats on the 100 block of Kingston Drive at 9:57 a.m. Friday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone reported breaking and entering and larceny from a vehicle on the 100 block of Galway Drive at 12:51 p.m. Friday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole Stihl landscaping equipment, including two string trimmers, a backpack blower, a hedge trimmer and an edger, worth a total of $1,890, reports state.