Police log for Oct. 26, 2016

• Someone reported trespassing and larceny shoplifting at the Walgreens at 108 E. Franklin St. at 2:31 p.m. Friday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole a bottle of wine, valued at $12, reports state.

• Someone reported fraud at the Food Lion at 1720 Fordham Blvd. at 12:42 p.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person used a stolen EBT card, reports state.

• Someone reported lost property on the 5600 block of Fordham Boulevard at 8:39 p.m. Friday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The lost property was $370 in cash, reports state.

• Someone reported simple possession and possession of paraphernalia on the 600 block of Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard at 12:24 a.m. Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone reported automobile theft on the 1700 block of Dobbins Drive at 8:34 a.m. Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole a black 2007 GMC Yukon, valued at $20,000, reports state.

• Someone reported breaking and entering and larceny from a vehicle on the 200 block of Melville Loop at 1:53 a.m. Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole a book bag, two guitar cables, six patch cables, a snark, 75 promo buttons, 102 vinyl decals, a headset, a wireless body pack, two amp power cables, a guitar wall mount, two 10 foot speaker cables, spray paint, and an optic clip, valued at $1,539.74, reports state.