Friday December 9th

Police log for Oct. 27, 2016

• Someone reported burglary and larceny on the 60 block of Davie Circle at 4:07 a.m. Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole $60 in cash, reports state.

• Someone reported a disturbance on the 100 block of South Estes Drive at 2:22 p.m. Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone reported breaking and entering and larceny from a vehicle on the 100 block of Melville Loop at 7:23 p.m. Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole a duffel bag, a passport, a computer and three thumb drives worth $585, reports state.

• Someone reported a disturbance of the peace and trespassing at the Family Fair at 1201 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. at 9:10 p.m. Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person tried to take merchandise into the bathroom, reports state.

• Someone reported a suspicious vehicle on the 100 block of Kingston Drive/Timberlyne Road at 10:12 p.m. Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone reported a suspicious person at the CVS at 1718 Fordham Blvd. at 10:38 p.m. Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone reported breaking and entering and larceny from a vehicle on the 500 block of Whitaker Street at 9:21 a.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole a passport, phone and driver’s license worth $210, reports state.

The Daily Tar Heel's 2022 Year in Review