Monday December 5th

Police log for Oct. 31, 2016

• Someone reported entering of a vehicle at the 400 block of South Camellia Street at 7:21 a.m. Friday, according to Carrboro police reports.

• Someone reported littering and a suspicious condition at the 400 block of Pleasant Drive at 6:46 a.m. Thursday, according to Carrboro police reports.

• Someone reported financial card fraud at the 200 block of Highway N.C. 54 at 1:00 p.m. Wednesday, according to Carrboro police reports.

The person tried to fraudulently use a credit card to make a purchase, reports state.

• Someone reported impaired driving at the 900 block of Raleigh Road at 2:41 a.m. Friday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone reported loud music and a party at the 300 block of West Rosemary Street at 11:02 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone reported trespassing at the 400 block of West Franklin Street at 9:52 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person refused to leave the property, reports state.

• Someone reported common-law robbery at the 400 block of W. Franklin Street at 2:45 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person supposedly stole a backpack from someone, reports state.

• Someone reported larceny at the 300 block of East Franklin Street at 12:43 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person attempted to steal items from a purse, reports state.

• Someone reported communicated threats at the 400 block of West Rosemary Street at 10:58 a.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person threatened their boss after being fired, reports state.

• Someone possessed an open container of alcohol on the 900 block of Raleigh Road at 12:56 a.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The Daily Tar Heel's 2022 Year in Review