Police log for Oct. 6, 2016

• Someone reported a noise complaint on the 1600 block of Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard at 12:02 a.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person was talking too loudly in front of a residence, reports state.

• Someone reported a noise complaint because someone was watching television on the 100 block of Shadowood Drive at 11:45 p.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone reported a towed vehicle on the 700 block of Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard at 10:29 p.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person left the vehicle in the traffic lane, reports state.

• Someone reported property damage on the 1700 block of Fordham Boulevard at 6:24 p.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person backed into another vehicle causing $500 in damage, reports state.

• Someone reported non-threatening harassing text messages on the 2500 block of Homestead Road at 8:19 a.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone reported a suspicious person on the 300 block of Estes Drive at 12:26 a.m. Wednesday, according to Carrboro police reports.

Someone with a dog was banging on a door, reports state.

• Someone reported found property on the 800 block of Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard at 9 a.m. Wednesday, according to Carrboro police reports.

The person found a wallet, reports state.

• Someone reported a trespassing at the Raleigh Road and Fordham-Raleigh Road exit at 6:37 a.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person trespassed on NC Department of Transportation property, reports state.

• Someone reported larceny on the 300 block of Estes Drive at 10:25 a.m. Wednesday, according to Carrboro police reports.

The person had a package stolen from their doorstep, reports state.

• Someone reported a disturbance on the 2700 block of Homestead Road at 6:31 p.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

Someone argued over belongings, reports state.