Monday December 5th

Police log for October 7, 2016

• Someone reported breaking and entering of a vehicle on the 100 block of Drayton Court at 10:22 a.m. Wednesday, according to Carrboro police reports.

• Someone reported breaking and entering on the 300 block of Estes Drive at 3:20 p.m. Wednesday, according to Carrboro police reports.

The person entered by breaking the glass of a door, causing damage worth $300, and stole a tablet, valued at $500, reports state.

• Someone reported damage to property on the 500 block of Cobblestone Court at 8:43 a.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person punctured a vehicle tire, valued at $400, with a sharp instrument, reports state.

• Someone reported breaking and entering of a vehicle on the 300 block of McDade Street at 12:15 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person went through the victim’s car, reports state.

• Someone communicated threats on the 300 block of Lindsay Street at 9:08 p.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The suspect was intoxicated and yelling at their neighbor, reports state.

• Someone reported an abandoned vehicle on US 15-501 near Eastowne Drive at 8:36 a.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The car was left parked in a median for several days, reports state.

• Someone reported fraud on the 100 block of McMasters Street at 9:55 a.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person deposited a check for $2,200 for a fake job, reports state.

• Someone reported fraud on the 600 block of West Rosemary Street at 2:05 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person attempted to open an Amazon account with the victim’s personal information, reports state.

The Daily Tar Heel's 2022 Year in Review