Kvetching Board for Nov. 11, 2016

kvetch:

v.1 (Yiddish) to complain

To the TA who was making his recitation wait while he was in line to get Obama tickets — that’s savage.

The source of Donald Trump’s power comes from drinking liberal tears.  Thanks to the entitled millennials on this campus alone, that man will live forever.

The collective crying on social media about how the world is ending and the future for America is dead is my new reason for living.

Really?! No election called on Wednesday? How am I even supposed to know who’s President?! #SemiConcernedCitizen

Nevermind, I’ll just use SnapChat filters to keep up with current events. #SemiConcernedCitizen

Still out here playing Pokemon Go. I understand what it must feel like to be on the Walking Dead. “Is anyone alive out there?!”

Just 13 hours and counting until the outcome of the presidential election. Kind of like prepping for a colonoscopy and fearing the results.

I love that voice!!! Tune in, if you are up this early, Monday mornings 3-6 a.m. on WXYC 89.3 for  “DEEJAY AJD”. She is awesome!!!

There is not enough liquor in the universe to wipe out the reality we are now facing, but I am going to try my damndest this weekend to find it.

Virtual reality is going to explode in business...’cause we have just pretty much blown this one.

So when do the “Make America Great Again” hats become cool ironic hipster wear found in thrift shops?

Everything sucks.

I am disappointed in you, DTH. At a time when our campus, state and nation need unity, you are spreading dissention. The country is still processing the news from the election and, instead of promoting an agenda of unity and dialogue, your editorial cartoon and “Jesus, that hippie” from the Nov. 10 Quick Hits only prove to divide this campus further. While you seem to not support Trump, you should still respect him. Nothing can be done at the moment about his eventual succession to the presidency, so instead of complaining about it, at least try to be less biased. This country and this eventual president need support not found at the DTH or UNC. You don’t have to agree with Trump or like the outcome from this election, but please don’t spread further dissention or hate on people. That’s like kicking a puppy.

Send your one-to-two 
sentence entries to 
opinion@dailytarheel.com, subject line ‘kvetch.’