Police log for Nov. 10, 2016

• Someone committed counterfeit buying and receiving on the 1100 block of N.C. 54 at 3:30 a.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person bought a laptop, valued at $300, with counterfeit $50 and $20 bills, reports state.

• Someone disturbed the peace on the 700 block of Tinkerbell Road at 3:45 a.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone committed larceny from a vehicle on the 5600 block of Fordham Boulevard at 8:15 p.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole $2,355.98 worth of technology products and accessories, including a laptop and tablet, reports state.

• Someone committed larceny from a vehicle on the 200 block of South Elliott Road at 9:38 a.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person broke a window and stole a purse from under the driver’s seat, reports state.

• Someone reported loud music and a party on the 100 block of South Estes Drive at 2:45 p.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone committed robbery on the 500 block of North Columbia Street at 3:20 p.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person choked the victim and took their cell phone and $200, reports state.

• Someone reported a Peeping Tom on the 100 block of San Mateo Place at 10 a.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone committed larceny on the 5000 block of Barbee Chapel Road at 8 p.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole items, worth $33, from a wallet, reports state.

• Someone committed larceny from a vehicle on the 1300 block of Cypress Road at 4:15 a.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person entered the vehicle through an unlocked door and stole an iPhone valued at $630, reports state.