Police log for Nov. 16, 2016

• Someone reported trespassing on the 700 block of Pritchard Avenue Extension at 4:56 p.m. Friday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone reported a suspicious person on the 200 block of Foxcroft Drive and Butler Court at 6:30 p.m. Friday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone reported a suspicious incident on the 100 block of West Stinson Street at 6:53 p.m. Friday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person said they heard a loud noise at their door, reports state.

• Someone reported a suspicious person on the 600 block of Edisto Court at 9:03 p.m. Friday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone reported a suspicious person on the 700 block of Greenwood Road at 9:23 p.m. Friday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone reported harassment on the 2700 block of Homestead Road at 9:39 p.m. Friday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone reported breaking and entering on the 500 block of Pritchard Avenue at 1:04 a.m. Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole two TVs, valued at $2,600 total, reports state.

• Someone reported loud music on the 1100 block of NC-54 at 12:44 a.m. Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone reported credit card/ATM fraud on the 200 block of South Estes Drive at 8:29 a.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person used the victim’s credit card to make $875.50 worth of purchases, reports state.

• Someone reported a suspicious person on the 100 block of Weatherstone Drive at 1:27 p.m. Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person hid behind a dumpster and watched the victim, reports state.

Someone reported larceny of a tip jar at Cosmic Cantina at 128 E. Franklin St. at 3:38 p.m. Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole the tip jar, valued at $2, and the $30 inside it, reports state.

• Someone reported breaking and entering on the 50 block of Oakwood Drive at 3:29 p.m. Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone reported a drug violation on the 2700 block of Homestead Road at 5:11 p.m. Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone reported an abandoned vehicle on the 200 block of Eastowne Drive at 10:14 p.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.