Police log for Nov. 17, 2016

• Someone reported breaking and entering and larceny from a building on the 100 block of West Cameron Avenue at 8:34 p.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole a golf bag and 14 golf clubs from the basement, totaling $1,200 reports state.

• Someone reported harassing phone calls on the 500 block of Cedar Club Circle at 11:39 p.m. Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The suspect called the victim’s house and cursed them out.

• Someone reported a noise complaint on the 1100 block of NC-54 at 1:42 a.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone reported larceny pickpocketing at the Library at 120 E. Franklin St. at 1:59 a.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole a wallet which contained cash, ID’s and credit cards, all worth $75 in total, reports state.

• Someone was drunk and disruptive at the Library at 120 E. Franklin St. at 1:59 a.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone reported breaking and entering and larceny from a vehicle on the 700 block of South Merritt Mill Road at 2:13 p.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole a purse, a wallet, cash, debit cards, and ID and damaged the driver’s side window, totaling $759 in losses and damages.

• Someone reported disturbing the peace at the Whole Foods at 81 S. Elliott Rd. at 2:37 p.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person was causing a scene and protesting in front of the Whole Foods.

• Someone reported graffiti vandalism at Hunam Chinese Restaurant at 790 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. at 10:53 a.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person spray-painted on the exterior wall and caused $200 worth of damage, reports state.