Friday December 9th

Police log for Nov. 2, 2016

• Someone reported breaking and entering on the 100 block of the Legion Road Extension at 5:16 p.m. Friday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person reported two Macbook Pros, one iMac, one iPad with a keyboard and one spoon ring stolen, reports state.

• Someone reported larceny at the Orange County Republican Party building at 2551 Homestead Road at 12:42 p.m. Friday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person reported 25 political signs, valued at $20, stolen, reports state.

• Someone reported stolen property near the intersection of Weaver Dairy Road and Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard at 2:22 p.m. Friday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person reported a stolen license plate, reports state.

• Someone committed larceny on the 200 block of Perkins Drive at 3:58 p.m. Friday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole $5 from the victim, reports state.

• Someone reported loud music and a party on the 500 block of Chapel Street at 11:34 p.m. Friday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone reported larceny at Old Chicago at 140 W. Franklin St. at 10:59 p.m. Friday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person reported a stolen iPod touch and iPod touch case, valued at $310 total, reports state.

• Someone committed larceny at The Library at 120 E. Franklin St. at 2:20 a.m. Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole a jacket, which was set down inside the bar, reports state.

• Someone committed burglary on the 300 block of East Franklin Street at 11:15 p.m. Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person attempted to enter another person’s residence, reports state.

• Someone reported loud singing on the 13100 block of Drew Hill Ln. at 4:01 a.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The Daily Tar Heel's 2022 Year in Review