Police log for Nov. 3, 2016

• Someone reported loud music and a party on the 400 block of Hillsborough Street at 1:14 a.m. Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone reported breaking and entering into a residence on the 300 block of Umstead Drive at 3:26 a.m. Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person damaged a door hinge, valued at $50, reports state.

• Someone reported hearing gunshots or fireworks on the 100 block of Darlin Circle at 3:29 a.m. Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone reported burglary and vandalism on the 500 block of Hooper Lane at 11:23 a.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person damaged an insect screen, valued at $50, reports state.

• Someone reported larceny on the 1800 block of Fordham Blvd. at 10:38 a.m. Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole 15 tires, valued at $100, reports state.

• Someone reported larceny on the 200 block of Weaver Mine Trail at 8:23 a.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole four pumpkins, worth $20, reports state.

• Someone reported loud music and a party on the 600 block of Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard at 10:42 p.m. Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone reported larceny at Pi Kappa Alpha at 106 Fraternity Ct. at 4:19 p.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole an iPhone and a case, worth $660, reports state.

• Someone reported loud music on 1100 NC-54 at 12:02 a.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.