Police log for Dec. 6, 2016

• Someone reported breaking and entering on the 600 block of Long Leaf Drive at 10:39 p.m. Friday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole $200 in coins from the victim's house, reports state.

• Someone reported possible drug activity on the 100 block of South Estes Drive at 12:44 p.m. Friday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone committed identity theft and possessed drug paraphenalia and marijuana at Henderson Street at 2:24 a.m. Friday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person was driving while impaired and presented a driver's license that did not belong to the offender, reports state. 

• Someone disturbed the peace at the Rite Aid at 1218 Raleigh Road at 2:55 p.m. Friday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person verbally harassed customers, threw items and trespassed, reports state. 

• Someone committed larceny from a motor vehicle on the 800 block of Cedar Falls Road at 3:12 p.m. Friday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole a leaf blower, valued at $530, from a truck, reports state. 

• Someone reported loud music and a party on the 300 block of West Rosemary Street at 12:23 a.m. Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone reported loud music and a party on the 700 block of Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard at 1:16 a.m. Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone reported loud music and a party on the 1100 block of N.C. 54 at 2:33 a.m. Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.