Police log for Dec. 7, 2016

• Someone committed alcohol violations on the 400 block of West Rosemary Street at 12:07 a.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person had an open beer container, reports state.

• Someone committed alcohol violations on the 700 block of North Columbia Street at 12:42 a.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone broke into and entered the Persian Carpet Store at 5634 Fordham Blvd. at 1:42 a.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole a camera, valued at $100, and damaged a shipping container, valued at $50, reports state.

• Someone shoplifted from the Stein Mart at 1800 E. Franklin St. at 4:34 p.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole five camera drones, valued at $159.98 total, reports state.

• Someone committed larceny at the Food Lion at 1129 Weaver Dairy Road at 5:23 p.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person consumed chocolate fudge, valued at $3.99, in the store, and left without paying, reports state.

• Someone damaged property on the 200 block of Perkins Drive at 6:10 p.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person scratched the paint of a vehicle, causing $250 in damage, with a sharp object, reports state.

• Someone reported a breaking and entering of a vehicle on the 300 block of McDade Street at 6:18 p.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole a camera, valued at $600, reports state.