Police log for Jan. 18, 2017

• Someone reported larceny at The Library at 120 E. Franklin St. at 12:33 p.m. Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole $681 worth of items in total, including a leather purse, an iPhone and a wallet, reports state.

• Someone reported larceny of medication from Aloft Chapel Hill on 1001 S. Hamilton Road at 11:04 p.m. Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole two pills of Xanax, valued at $2 total, reports state.

• Someone reported larceny from a vehicle on the 9000 block of Seawell School Road at 4:01 p.m. Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole $615 worth of items, including a purse, an iPad and cash, reports state.

• Someone reported a breaking and entering of a vehicle on the 100 block of West Rosemary Street at 3:43 p.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person damaged the vehicle’s locks, valued at $100, reports state.

• Someone reported loud music on the 100 block of North Elliott Road at 7:43 p.m. Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person was yelling and had the television turned up loud, reports state.

• Someone committed larceny at the Walgreens at 1500 E. Franklin St. at 2:18 a.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole a bottle of Chardonnay, valued at $12.99, reports state.

• Someone reported loud music and a party on the 100 block of Legacy Terrace at 3:10 a.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone reported vandalism on the 1000 block of N.C. 54 at 1:33 p.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person slashed four tires, valued at $600 total, on a vehicle, reports state.

• Someone reported loud music on the 400 block of Brookside Drive at 11:33 p.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person was hosting a loud party, reports state.