Police log for Jan. 19, 2017

• Someone reported a breaking and entering with no force at the 400 block of Lindsay Street at 3:07 a.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person entered the property without permission and refused to leave, reports state.

• Someone committed shoplifting at the Rite Aid at 1218 Raleigh Road at 11:25 a.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole four Valentine’s candies, valued at $12.99 total, reports state.

• Someone reported the breaking and entering of a storage shed at the 1500 block of Fountain Ridge Road at 12:30 p.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole a bicycle, valued at $100, reports state.

• Someone a breaking and entering of a vehicle at the 400 block of Tinkerbell Road at 8:02 a.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone committed alcohol violation at the 100 block of East Franklin Street at 9:43 a.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person consumed an alcoholic beverage, valued at $2, on a public sidewalk, reports state.

• Someone committed larceny at the 2700 block of Homestead Road at 10:03 a.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole tools, valued at $244.45 total, from a storage building, reports state.

• Someone reported a breaking and entering at the 5000 block of Barbee Chapel Road at 4:57 p.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole a revolver, gift cards and a video game system, valued at $1,075 total, reports state.