Police log for Jan. 26, 2017

• Someone reported larceny on the 300 block of West Rosemary Street at 12:15 a.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole a mountain bike valued at $500, reports state.

• Someone broke and entered an apartment on the 100 block of Dickens Court at 5:20 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone reported an abandoned vehicle on the intersection of McMasters Street and Mason Street at 1:07 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone reported the close patrol of trees on the 100 block of East Rosemary Street at 1:40 a.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone reported loud music and partying on the 100 block of Ephesus Church Road at 10:10 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone reported underage drinking while using a fake ID card on the 100 block of East Rosemary Street at 12:35 a.m. Friday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone reported trespassing at the Sheraton Hotel in Chapel Hill at 4:51 a.m. Friday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone broke and entered an apartment on the 2700 block of Homestead Road at 6:00 p.m. Friday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole two Macbook Pros and an iPad, reports state.

• Someone found property on the 100 block of East Rosemary Street at 9:57 p.m. Friday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person found a handbag and cell phone worth a total of $120, reports state.

• Someone reported vandalism on the 100 block of Henderson Street at 11:09 p.m. Friday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

A Toyota passenger side mirror valued at $100 was damaged, reports state.

• Someone reported loud noise on the 100 block of Mistry Woods Circle at 11:22 p.m. Friday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone reported larceny from a vehicle at the Chapel Hill-Carrboro YMCA at 980 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. at 6:30 p.m. Friday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

Items valued at $2,735 total, including a Gucci purse and belt, were stolen, reports state.

• Someone committed larceny on the 1800 block of East Lakeview and Old Durham roads at 11:37 a.m. Friday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole two road signs valued at $800 total, reports state.

• Someone reported loud music and a party on the 100 block of South Estes Drive at 7:52 p.m. Friday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.