Friday May 27th

Column: Depth of my Trump anger

annie
annie

Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst

The Daily Tar Heel Victory Paper for March 7, 2022