Monday September 20th

Column: Depth of my Trump anger

annie
annie

Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst Trump is the worst

Welcome Back Edition 2021