Kvetching Board for Feb. 10, 2017

kvetch:

v.1 (Yiddish) to complain

Dear ITS, please give me back the hour I spent updating my computer with my new Onyen password. kthxbai.

Me: A weekend with no handwashing, showers or water fountains stinks, but I can tough it out.

RHA: We’re delivering port-a-potties.

Me: #ByeFelicia

Way to ignore the will of North Carolinians, Senators Burr and Tillis.

Where were the Quick Hits this week? It’s not Thursday without them!

The weather was really nice but then the wind was like, “B*tch you thought!”

Basketball! What’s the hype?

People are posting in the #productofpublicschool hashtag but like … some of these people aren’t the best products!

Why doesn’t the Tour de France allow recumbent bicycles?

Kudos to the DTH for publishing letters to the editor that basically trash the paper.

Why does my dog have nicer hair than I do?

Just FYI, “that’s so gay/ghetto/ret***ed” is so offensive even if the person you say it to isn’t from a marginalized group.

What’s the difference between Betsy DeVos and a grizzly bear? Only one is a threat to our public schools.

If we match on Tinder and you don’t message me first then we might as well not have matched.

Why is Carolina gear so expensive? Also, we should have UNC denim jackets.

It may be colder than a witch’s tit, but at least it gave me reasonable cause to wear my Carolina scarf.

#JusticeForBarb

I skipped my class last week and mustered up a lot of energy to go to it today, but found out it was cancelled.

How do I ask my professor to add me on LinkedIn?

I want to #DeleteUber, but there are never any Lyft drivers near me when I need to get from Point A to Point B. Maybe I should just take the bus and walk a few more blocks to be an ethical consumer?

If we lose this basketball game to Duke I’m going to lose not only my dignity, but also a lot of money.

Shoutout to OWASA for handling the water crisis as efficiently as they did. Also shoutout to all the local restaurants and community centers who voluntarily distributed free bottled water to people who needed it!

Send your one-to-two sentence entries to opinion@dailytarheel.com, subject line "kvetch."