Police log for Feb. 13, 2017

• Someone disturbed the peace at the 100 block of Crest Drive at 2:50 p.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person was arguing after consuming a large quantity of alcohol, reports state.

• Someone found property at the intersection of North and Henderson streets at 7:28 a.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person found a men’s bicycle, reports state.

• Someone reported a breaking and entering with force at the 100 block of Legion Road at 5:27 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person caused $500 worth of damage to the interior and exterior doors, reports state.

• Someone committed alcohol violations at the 100 block of East Franklin Street at 12:19 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person possessed an open container of Smirnoff, valued at $2, on a public sidewalk, reports state.

• Someone reported larceny from a vehicle at the 100 block of South Roberson Street at 11:49 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person entered the vehicle and stole the aux cable, valued at $15, reports state.

• Someone committed a robbery and resisted arrest at the 100 block of North Elliott Road at 5:36 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole $5,332.58 in cash, reports state.

• Someone made a noise complaint at the 1700 block of Dobbins Drive at 11:49 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone committed alcohol violations at the 400 block of Jones Ferry Road at 11:25 a.m. Wednesday, according to Carrboro police reports.

The person had an open 24-ounce container of Ice House beer, reports state.

• Someone committed alcohol violations at the 200 block of North Greensboro Street at 7:00 p.m. Wednesday, according to Carrboro police reports.

The person had an open container, reports state.

• Someone reported lost property at the 200 block of N.C. 54 at 10:32 p.m. Wednesday, according to Carrboro police reports.

The person lost her cell phone, valued at $250, in the parking lot, and an unknown subject picked it up, reports state.

• Someone reported larceny of an automobile at the 100 block of Friar Lane at 12:14 a.m. Wednesday, according to Carrboro police reports.

The person stole a vehicle, valued at $5,000, from in front of the victim’s residence, reports state.

• Someone found property at the 200 block of N.C. 54 at 10:00 a.m. Tuesday, according to Carrboro police reports.

The person found a filemate and an iPad, valued at $150 total, reports state.