Police log for Feb. 15, 2017

• Someone reported vandalism and damage to property on the 100 block of Library Drive at 9:23 a.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person used a marker to draw on town property, reports state.

• Someone broke and entered on the 100 block of Cooper Street at 4:11 p.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole an air compressor, valued at $750, from an unlocked garage, reports state.

• Someone trespassed on the 100 block of West Rosemary Street at 6:26 p.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone trespassed at the University Inn on the 1300 block of Fordham Boulevard at 6:39 p.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person refused to pay for a hotel room, reports state.

• Someone reported automobile theft on the 100 block of Louis Armstrong Court at 8:15 a.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole an unlocked, running Ford vehicle valued at $8,000, reports state.

• Someone reported lost property on the 200 block of South Estes Drive at 5:31 p.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person lost a wristlet, driver’s license, social security card, two credit/debit cards and cash, reports state.