Your Final Four hype playlist

North Carolina forward Luke Maye (32) celebrates seconds after he hit the game winning shot in the NCAA Elite Eight game against Kentucky in Memphis on Sunday.

It is because the Final Four is almost upon us.

After watching the Tar Heels battle through four vigorous and difficult games over Texas Southern, Arkansas, Butler and Kentucky to win the South Region in the NCAA Tournament, UNC is back at the same point as they were last year.

Their journey has been a rocky one. From the high preseason expectations to the prevalent injuries, as well as facing one of the most difficult schedules in the country, everyone on this year’s team has progressed in an exponential way.

However, this year’s team has a certain goal in mind that last year’s squad was not able to accomplish: to win the national championship.

Starting with Oregon on Saturday, they hope to ultimately reach this goal and make their mark in the history of college basketball.

In preparation of those who will be pregaming the whole day on Saturday, we here at Swerve have compiled a Daily Tar Heel-official UNC basketball “hype” pump-up playlist for your entertainment. This playlist consists of a bunch of popular hits in addition to some lesser known songs.

These songs branch out from multiple styles, genres and variations of music. The themes of these songs correlate to the state of North Carolina, UNC basketball as a whole, and the sport of basketball in general, as well as some personal favorites.

From my brain to your speakers, here is your Daily Tar Heel-official UNC men’s basketball hype playlist: