Wednesday October 5th

Police log for April 24, 2017

• Someone reported harassment on the 100 block of Ashley Forest Road at 5:28 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person reported that ex-roommates threw the person’s belongings outside, reports state.

• Someone reported damage to property at Colony Court at 6:00 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person reported a broken rear window on their vehicle, valued at $500, reports state.

• Someone disturbed the peace on the 1800 block of East Franklin Street at 3:47 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

Two people got into an argument over a parking space, reports state.

• Someone reported a diseased raccoon on the 600 block of Brookgreen Drive at 7:29 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone reported lost property on the 1800 block of East Franklin Street at 12:30 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person reported losing a wedding and engagement ring valued at $10,000, reports state.

• Someone reported found property on the 100 block of South Merritt Mill Road at 9:47 a.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The found property included a purse and rewards cards valued at $30 total, reports state.

• Someone reported alcohol violations on the 100 block of East Franklin Street at 1:18 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person was found in possession of an open container, reports state.

The Daily Tar Heel Victory Paper for March 7, 2022