2. Play in the fountain at Bynum Circle
3. Explore Wilson Library’s Rare Book Collection
4. Actually save 10 receipts at the Yogurt Pump (a.k.a. YoPo)
5. Eat Drunchies at Linda’s on Franklin Street
6. Drink from the Old Well on the first day of classes
7. Eat a cheddar-chicken biscuit at Time Out after 2 a.m.
8.Wear a witty/provocative group costume for Halloween on Franklin Street
9. Become a member of Local 506 and see a show
10. Eat lunch at the counter of Sutton’s Drug Store
11. Go stargazing in Kenan Stadium
12. Pull an all-nighter in the UL
13.Get covered in paint at the Holi celebration on Hooker Fields
In a colorful celebration of spring, students gathered at Hooker Fields for the annual Holi Moli event.
14. Listen to the Pit Preacher and argue back
15. Sunbathe on Polk Place
16. Have a crepe and a cocktail at Cafe Carrboro.
17. Hula hoop at Weaver Street Market
18. Tweet at a UNC varsity athlete
19. Play a round of golf at the Finley Golf Course
20. Buy something you don’t need at a table in the Pit
21. Get ice cream at Maple View Farms in Carrboro
22. Visit a professor during office hours and ask how their day is going
23. Visit the Duke Botanical Gardens
24. See a star show at the Morehead Planetarium
25. Complete a DTH crossword
26. Have a snowball fight on McCorkle Place
27. Climb the Bell Tower on Senior Day
28.Persuade your teacher to hold class outside on a sunny day
29. Get a triple shot Americano from Meantime Cafe before an exam
30. Eat, watch a movie at Silverspot Cinema, and shop like a townie at University Place. Townie (toun - e) noun: any non-student, staff or faculty member who lives in Chapel Hill or Carrboro.
31. Find and eat at the taco truck in Carrboro
32. Sit outside Memorial Hall at night and listen to a show over the loudspeakers
33. Climb the rock wall in Rams Head Recreation
34. Hang a hammock and have a picnic in the Arboretum
35. Run the stairs at Kenan Stadium
36. Go to the Carrboro farmers market and prepare a meal only from the groceries you bought
42.Walk across the Morehead Planetarium sundial on your way to or from Franklin Street
43. Get a letter to the editor and a kvetch published in the DTH
44. Attend at least one game for every UNC sports team
The North Carolina women's soccer team walks off the field in joy after defeating Clemson, 1-0, in the third round of the 2016 NCAA Tournament.
45. See (or participate) in the library streaking during finals
46. Attend a Zumba class at the SRC or Rams Head
47. Visit the basketball museum at the Dean Dome
48. Have a drink and listen to some bluegrass at Fridays on the Front Porch at the Carolina Inn
49. See a movie hosted by CUAB at the Union
50. Play volleyball at a sand court
51. Grill some hot dogs at a residence hall grill
52. Sit on the Davie Poplar bench — with someone else
53. Play racquetball at Fetzer Gym
54. Eat a deep-fried candy bar at the State Fair
55. Swim some laps in the Bowman Gray pool
56. Stand on your feet for 24 hours with UNC Dance Marathon
Carolina For The Kids hosts their annual Dance Marathon on Friday and Saturday to raise money for the UNC Children's Hospital.
57. Paint yourself blue for a football game
58. Trip on a brick while walking to or from class (bonus points if it’s a rainy day)
59. Get a blue cup from He’s Not Here
60. Visit Gimghoul Castle at night61. Fall asleep in a couch at Graham Memorial
62. Sing “Hark the Sound” and link arms with a stranger at a sporting event
63. Go to Duke’s campus wearing a UNC shirt
64. Watch a basketball game from the risers at the Dean Dome
Ramses walks by the student section and checks out signs that were made for the 2016 NCAA championship game.
65. Thank a member CDS or housekeeping employee
66. See a movie at the Varsity Theater
67. Pit-sit for a student organization
68. Go swimming in Jordan Lake
69. Take a weekend road trip to see fall foliage in Asheville
70. Head eastward and lie out on the beach in Wilmington
71. Take a Maymester or Summer School class.
72. Befriend a member of UNC housekeeping
73. Check out a book from each of the eight floors of Davis Library, and stick around on the eighth floor to watch the sunset
74. Have a hot dog at the season opener at Boshamer
75.Make a gingerbread house in the Great Hall during finals week
76. Order delivery from one of 30 local restaurants through Takeout Central on a rainy day.
77. Visit the N.C. General Assembly building in Raleigh — and then cross the street to check out the science and history museums.
78. Play basketball in Woollen Gym
79. Feed a squirrel on campus
80. Participate in a football tailgate
81. Introduce yourself and ask for a selfie with to Carol Folt
82. Work on an election campaign for student government
83. Memorize the words to James Taylor’s “Carolina In My Mind”
84. Go to a Clef Hangers concert
85.Sign your friend up for clubs at Fall Fest — without their knowledge
86. Make money by participating in a research study on campus
87. Get a parking ticket and appeal it
88. Have your picture taken with Rameses
89. Take a random pass/fail class outside your major(s) with your friends and enjoy learning something new.
90. Paint a cube in the Pit
91. Read an issue of each student publication
92. Go to a UNC Board of Trustees meeting at the Carolina Inn
93.Eat one of everything off the menu at Alpine Bagels
94. Go dancing at Goodfellows
95. Attend a Durham Bulls game and buy a baseball cap
96. Peruse the ties for sale at Julian’s on Franklin
97. Win an intramural championship T-shirt
98. Go to a Green Games event at your residence hall — a Carolina tradition for 23 years!
99. Take a walk across campus early in the morning before anyone else is awake
100. Rush Franklin after beating Dook —and run all the way there from the Dean Dome