He loves me, he loves me not: rom-coms to watch

The weekend is nearly upon us, and if you haven’t decided on which movies to watch while you’re holed up in your room eating mint chocolate chip ice cream, you have come to the right place. The key to an ideal weekend movie-binge is choosing films that will make you feel a range of emotions, all while leaving you completely satisfied at the end. 

It’s like an intense workout for your heart, except you literally do not have to move out of your bed.

Clueless

This one is a classic. 

If you start watching it and think, “Hmm…that Cher is a real snob, but I can’t help but love her,” just wait until the end. Mixed with all of the emotions, struggles and pleasures of the teenage years, "Clueless" tells the story of a rich Beverly Hills teen who rules the school and looks good while doing it. Despite its portrayal as a typical romantic comedy, this movie is very much about Cher (Alicia Silverstone) and the development of her relationship with… Cher. 

It’s basically the cinematic version of that “Transformation Tuesday” post you made on Instagram last week, except better.

Confessions of a Shopaholic

Here is the confession: "Confessions of a Shopaholic" is a must-see if you cannot stop using your credit card to buy useless but super cool stuff. In other words, this movie is literally for everyone. Follow Rebecca Bloomwood (Isla Fisher) on her journey to becoming more fiscally responsible in New York City… if that’s even possible.

The Princess Diaries

SHUT UP! 

If you don’t get that reference, you will as soon as you watch "The Princess Diaries." Based on the popular book series by Meg Cabot, this movie is your typical girl-finds-out-she-is-a-princess-of-some-far-away-land story, so it is nothing out of the ordinary. 

OK, maybe it is, because who doesn't want a cat named Fat Louis and a claim to the throne of a fictional country?

Legally Blonde

Warning: if you can’t handle a strong, kick-ass female lead, then "Legally Blonde" is probably not for you, but you should watch it anyways. 

It’s funny, cute and gives you great life advice. If you get dumped, just go to some prestigious law school and become a bomb attorney so you can spite your ex. But in all seriousness, "Legally Blonde" will teach you really useful information, like how to get your crush to notice you or how to prevent an innocent person from going to jail.

How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days

The title says it all. If you’re looking to ditch someone quickly and painlessly, "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days" is definitely for you. Learn how to be so unbearably clingy and despicable that your partner will leave you faster than the speed of light. But be careful… you might accidentally end up falling for each other in the process.

@krupakaneria