It’s that time of year again — you’ve come back from Thanksgiving break thinking you’re well-rested and ready to get back into the swing of things. Little do you know, the swing of things you’re used to is now batting harder than ever before. 

It’s preparing you for the home run. The semester is almost finished. You just have one more hurdle: finals.

This beast comes at you full force and knocks you while you’re down. You’re low on funds, low on morale, low on energy and wondering when you can go back home to see your family, friends and sleep in your bed with the wonderful feeling of nothing to do. 

To get you over the final nights in the UL and through ~finals szn~, the DTH is here to help! We’ve put together a playlist filled with upbeat jams and feel-good bops to keep morale high, and to keep you inspired to be on that grind for the next three weeks before you can head on home for the holidays. 

This playlist is highly recommended to psych yourself up on your walk to your final or to use for a dance break when you’re studying for 17 hours straight! Don’t forget to practice good mental and physical health, eat some good food, get some sleep and work hard. 

If you have any suggestions to add to the playlist, feel free to email or DM us on Twitter!

Good luck on finals, Tar Heels!