Chapel Hill Police reports: March 21 - 23

moped-accident-3

Chapel Hill Police directing afternoon traffic around the moped accident.

• A trespassing was reported at a business on the 100 block of E. Franklin Street at 12:13 a.m. on Thursday, according to Chapel Hill Police reports.

The report states the individual was intoxicated and tried to take peoples' coats at Goodfellows. 

• Someone was reported using counterfeit currency on the 200 block of W. Franklin Street at 3:22 p.m. on Thursday, according to Chapel Hill Police reports.

The report states the suspect presented a counterfeit $100 bill at Panera Bread.

• Someone reported an aggressive dog at the 100 block of Aquatic Drive at 4:42 p.m. on Thursday, according to Chapel Hill Police reports.

The report states the dog was being aggressive near the dog park near the Homestead Aquatic Center.

• A larceny from a motor vehicle was reported on the 100 block of E. Rosemary Street at 1:11 a.m. on Friday, according to Chapel Hill Police reports.

The report states the suspect stole a MacBook Pro, a PC, a passport and a computer bag, valued at a total of $1,450.

• An individual that committed credit card theft and fraud was reported on the 200 block of E. Franklin Street at 8:44 a.m. on Saturday, according to Chapel Hill Police reports.

The report states the victim had three credit cards and one debit card stolen from their wallet. The investigation to find the perpetrator is ongoing, according to the report.

More in Public Safety