The Chapel Hill Fire Department responded to a fire at Park Apartments at 9:39 p.m. on Wednesday, June 5.
One firefighter was injured in the fire and transported to UNC Hospitals. The firefighter has since returned to work.
Two Park Apartments residents were displaced because of the fire.
The fire was caused by an unattended candle, according to the press release. The fire was under control within 10 minutes.
Chapel Hill police officers, 19 firefighters and six EMS personnel responded to the fire.