The Triangle, best known as a hub for research, will double as a hub for soul-searching as a multitude of bands and artists flock to North Carolina this month. Country and pop, folk and metal, indie and rap; this September, there will be no shortage of entertainment for all.
Those ready to rock have plenty of opportunities to see these head-banging artists, beginning with:
- The Raconteurs at the Red Hat Amphitheater in Raleigh on Sept. 3 at 7 p.m.
- Three Dog Night will perform at the Carolina Theatre in Durham on Sept. 6 at 8 p.m.
- Hear some more folk-rock tunes from Indigo Girls at the Durham Performing Arts Center at 8 p.m. on Sept. 7
- The Ritz in Raleigh will host Tesla on Sep. 20 at 8 p.m. and Catfish and the Bottlemen on Sep. 24 at 8 p.m.
Some of the pop artists popping off in the area include:
- Chris Brown at the PNC Arena in Raleigh on Sept. 6 at 6:30 p.m.
- Lizzo at the Red Hat Amphitheater Sept. 13 at 7 p.m.