Editorial: What basic Halloween costume are you based on your zodiac sign?

Happy Halloween, Tar Heels! In the spirit of the season, we thought we’d consult the stars once again to help you find that last-minute costume. Today, we’ll address the age-old question: What basic Halloween costume are you?

Aries

Playboy bunny. You know it’s a little controversial, but you don’t really care what people think, and we respect that. 

Taurus

If Taureans were a basic Halloween costume, they’d be a cat. It’s easy, familiar and unlikely to cause any unnecessary drama. It’s also boring. 

Gemini

You and your friends are probably the type of people who dress up as the Tune Squad from “Space Jam.” You're basic, and that’s okay. 

Cancer

The supporting character from your favorite indie film that nobody’s ever heard of. We get it. You’re emo. 

Leo

Your sexiest outfit with a pair of animal ears thrown on top. Let’s face it, you just like Halloween because it allows you to dress in something that your mother typically wouldn’t approve of. 

Virgo

Frat boy-slash-sexy businessman-slash-Tom Cruise in “Risky Business.” Or, as we like to call it, sexy exploitative capitalist snake. 

Libra

Whatever random costume you managed to come up with at the last minute because you took too long to make a decision. 

Scorpio

A devil because you’re the worst (just kidding, you’re spicy, and we love you!). 

Sagittarius

Danny and/or Sandy from "Grease." You may or may not have once said you wish you had been born in the 1950s without recognizing how terrible that period actually was for non-white people. 

Capricorn

Some important sports person (probably your favorite NFL quarterback, if we’re being honest). Some people might call it boring, but you just don’t like to take risks.

Aquarius

Your favorite Harry Potter character. The inspiration for your costume probably struck when you were re-reading the series for the 10th time. 

Pisces

A superhero, most likely Batman or Superman. Bonus points if your partner dressed up as Catwoman or Lois Lane.